puppy love >

puppy love >

Sunday, December 16, 2012

heart broke

why u treating me like this??
keep asking me why why why...
do you still love me?
cuz i dun feel it any more..
u make me miserable...
do you still rmb tht time u promise me u wont speak too loud to me or scold me?
and we both agreed tht we will brk up when u did this??
but u did..
even worse is u raise your voice just because i care about you?
Am i caring too much?
or u just dont love me any more...
i gave up to think man...
it is really really hard to actually care abt you anymore..
when i care abt you..
what i get??
u dont even listen to me....
still insist to bath at night...
and actually scold me?
u say tht wasn't scold...
but tht really really crushed my heart..
WHO ARE YOU NW???
the 1 tht concern about me..
when i sick...
what you do?
is tht so hard just to say 'Are you Ok?'
u said you care...
but U DONT!!!
i cant feel love from you...
i hate you this way..
you make me cried and cried last night...
whole night..
cant even get some sleep...
keep waiting for your message...
but u let me down.....
HW I GONNA TRUST YOU AGN????????

No comments:

Post a Comment